Today, Startupbootcamp AfriTech announced the top 11 teams picked from over 1,900 applicants that will attend a three-month accelerator in Cape Town. They will… read more
|Application deadline||May 24|
|Program dates||Aug 13 - Nov 8, 2018|
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Northern Africa
|Sectors 126||Sector agnostic|
Our tailored 3-month accelerator program is designed to support ambitious early-stage companies grow in the most relevant industries to their startup. In 3 months, the selected teams will have achieved what normally would take 18 months, by leveraging direct access to key contacts in the industry.
We provide each team with the following:-
- 3-Month Program – An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses – Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising
- Corporate Partners – Connections to the leading corporates in your industry (Old Mutual, Nedbank, PwC, RCS, BNP Paribas, Woolworths Financial Services and several others) for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Global Network – Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
- Tailored Mentorship – Over 1,500 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Co-working Space – Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program and 3 months post program.
- Living Expenses – €15K in cash per team to cover any expenses during the program
- Perks & Discounts – More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
- Alumni Growth Program – Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni-only events, deals and tailored introductions
- Industry Events – Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
- Investor Access – Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
- Demo Day – A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees