Startup Lagos is inviting Nigerian startups, innovating on solutions to diverse challenges in Nigeria with a focus on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) requirements to register and apply for funding on our platform. As such, tech innovations in environmental (circular economy, carbon footprint, preservation of resources, etc.), social (inclusion, disability, education, health, etc.), and societal (mobility, cybersecurity, etc.) needs are solicited.
Startup Lagos, a joint initiative of the Lagos State Government and the Eko Innovation Center, is a dynamic and collaborative platform for Nigerian startups to access funding, gain mentorship, and leverage growth opportunities within the ecosystem.
You can register on our platform, www.startuplagos.net, to gain access to investment opportunities from our growing list of investors. Registration on our platform also affords you access to mentorship from top startup advisors, as well as collaborative opportunities with other remarkable Nigerian startups.
This call for applications lasts from now till the 8th of May, 2021 at midnight (WAT).
– Startup domiciled in Nigeria, and appropriately registered as a venture.
– Originality of innovation and potential to scale.
– Social and environmental impact/consideration.
– Faithfulness to corporate governance requirements.
– Proof of revenue and cash flow records.
– A dynamic and vision-driven team.
– Environmental, social and governance focus.
– Innovativeness and impact.
– Team and board strength.