10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR ROOTCAMP IN HANNOVER
- Our mission: you share our mission to disrupt the AgriFood value chain.
- Personalized program: we design the program around your needs to help you achieve your goals. We focus our program on all aspects relevant for you such as legal&tax, marketing & PR, sales & internationalization, IT & HR.
- Working space: you will have an office to work for free in Hannover. In addition, our strategic partner K+S can offer lab space in Wunstorf at the Innopark Sigmundshall.
- Expertise: we have an extensive network of experts in all fields as well as personalized coaching sessions and an online learning platform.
- Focus on implementation: you will work together with big companies, such as our global partner K+S, and get traction through pilot projects.
- Capital and equity-free: you can get up to 50k euro in funding, while you keep 100% ownership of your startup.
- All phases: it does not matter whether you are a pre-seed, seed, or later stage startup.
- International: you will get in contact with startups from all around the world.
- Community: we belong to an ecosystem made of an accelerator (SpinLab), a VC fund (Smart Infrastructure Ventures), and a digital hub (Smart Infrastructure Hub in Leipzig).
- Fun: you enjoy a fun atmosphere at work as much as we do. We believe in the motto “work hard play hard”!
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are change-makers and entrepreneurs, who are passionate, committed and forward-looking. The main selection criteria are you, your team and your ideas.
- Your startup has a solution in the B2B Agri-Food Tech sector in the so-called upstream area of the value chain. Our target areas are: Agriculture Biotechnology; Agribusiness marketplaces; Bioenergy & Biomaterial; Farm Management Software, Sensing or IoT, Farm Robotics; Mechanization & Equipment; Innovative Food & Ingredients; Supply chain solutions; Green B2B Packaging; Logistics of agricultural or food products; Novel Farming Systems and Community solutions.
- We accept startups from all around the world and from all stages (pre-seed, seed, or late-stage startup).
- We require participants to be fluent in business English, but the application can be in German too.
HOW TO APPLY TO OUR STARTUP ACCELERATOR PROGRAM IN HANNOVER
Our application process is quite simple: submit your application on F6S. F6S is a free registration-based platform that many companies use for applications.
SHARE YOUR PITCH DECK
First, you should upload your current and up-to-date pitch deck as a PDF (10-15 slides) or pitching video (7-10min).
Your pitch should include all typical information: What is the problem? What is your solution (product or service)? Who are customers? What is the size of the market? Who are competitors? How do you make money? Who are you (team)? What do your action plan and financial planning look like?