About the Program
Sinapis Entrepreneurship Academy is a 4-month mini-MBA for entrepreneurs offered in partnership with Acton School of Business (a 1 year MBA in USA). Sinapis is committed to building Kingdom businesses around the world, so 25% of its curriculum is focused on Kingdom business principles that help entrepreneurs relate their faith to their business.
Our curriculum covers customer development, marketing and sales, finance & accounting, human resources & management, and operations. We teach entrepreneurs the essentials of what they need to know and do to start and grow a business.
Participants spend 6 hours each week in a highly interactive and practical class at our partner’s facility and spend approximately 8 hours each week completing practical fieldwork assignments called milestones, which are directly related to what they’re learning in class.
Classes are interactive in nature with many case studies, debates, live simulation games, problem sets and videos and we only teach extremely practical & actionable material & force you to apply concepts learned in your business.
Graduates (in eligible countries) are given the opportunity to compete in our business plan competition for a USD 10,000 grant and a spot in our accelerator program, Fast Track Fellows.
- On average our participants grew revenue by 143%, created 1,624 new jobs and had a 387% average growth in investment capital raised within 1 year of completing the program!
- 93% of participants would recommend Sinapis over a traditional MBA to a fellow entrepreneur.
- Across all topics, 96% of participants learned something that saved their business from failure.
Who should take the Sinapis Course?
- Established business owners in any industry and aspiring entrepreneurs who have innovative business ideas
- Those able to dedicate 20 hours per week to the course
- Those willing and able to take course work at the advanced MBA level
- CEO must be African or a legal resident of the country in which they’re doing the program
Interested in joining our next class? Sign up here! Charge for the class is Kshs 39,000 that can be paid in up to 4 installments.
|Application deadline||January 1, 2019|
|Program dates||August 1, 2016 - January 1, 2020|
|Countries||Ghana, Kenya, Uganda|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, Leisure and travel, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene|