ShEquity, in collaboration with its key partner, MBC Africa, are pleased to announce the launch of SHEBA!
SHEBA includes programs and activities that help select, support, de-risk and grow high quality African female-led companies. This is in line with ShEquity’s Mission of catalyzing smart investment for African female-led companies and building an investment ecosystem which de-risks these companies and trigger sustainable and inclusive growth.
Our WHY: SHEBA was created to help de-risk African female-led businesses, get them fit for investment and equip the founders with skills set needed to grow and scale their businesses. SHEBA is your bridge to accessing INVESTMENT!
Our Focus: We focus on the following: business development, financial management; go to market strategy, branding & marketing, governance structure, HR/Team management, leadership development, networking opportunities, founders’ personal development/soft skills development.
Key Benefits: Participating in SHEBA will allow you to:
- De-risk your business and get fit for investment
- Enhance your brand, revamp and test your marketing strategy
- Develop new business models and mindsets for innovation leveraging existing tools to be ahead of your competition
- Connect with high value networks to facilitate your business growth
- Enhance your leadership and soft skills needed to engage with key partners/customers and inspire your team
- Increase your chances of getting access to seed funding and follow-on investment
Criteria & Requirements:
- Being a woman leading/owning an impactful and scalable business
- Committing to the 6 months program duration
- Having an impactful and scalable business that has been in operation for a minimum of 24 months and is based in ECOWAS region
- Signing the SHEBA agreement (to be provided to these selected)
- Sectors Focus: Agribusiness (AgTech, Production, Processing, Wholesale & Retailing, any other agribusiness value chain aspects), Healthcare, Technology (FinTech, Clean-tech, etc.), Renewable Energies, and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
Program Duration: 6 Months!Your success as an entrepreneur starts here! Apply Now!
|Program dates||Jun 15 - Dec 15, 2021|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Clean technology and energy, EdTech, Fintech, Healthcare, HealthTech, ICT|