The SLA Accelerator is back! We’ll be coming to Lagos and Abuja with VC4A to provide information sessions on the accelerator.
Join us on these dates:
Monday, May 15th (Abuja)
- 12:00-17:00 Business Model Canvas Workshop at Oxfam office, Abuja
- 18:00-19:30 SLA Accelerator info session at Oxfam office, Abuja
Tuesday, May 16th (Lagos)
- 12:00-17:00 Business Model Canvas Workshop at CCHub, Yaba
- 18:00-19:30 SLA Accelerator info session at CCHub, Yaba
Wednesday, May 17th (Lagos)
- 12:00-17:00 Business Model Canvas Workshop at Cafe Neo/Cre8, Victoria Island
- 17:00-18:30 SLA Accelerator info session Cafe Neo/Cre8, Victoria Island
- 18:00-22:00 VC4A networking meet up at Cafe Neo/Cre8, Victoria Island
Register for the info sessions HERE
The SLA Accelerator is a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. The winner of the programme will receive N2mn from SLA. This year the programme will take place in three locations: Lagos, Abuja and Kaduna.
Applications open May 15, 2017 and close June 25, 2016 at 11:59 pm WAT
What do you get from the program?
- 3 months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Online and offline learning resources
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities
- Opportunity to pitch your business in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
Previous SLA entrepreneurs have been featured on Forbes and CNN and received brand endorsements after pitch day. In total they’ve gone on to raise $1 million. In 2017, one got invested in by a member of 500 Startups, and another was named the World Economic Forum’s Breakthrough Female Innovator of 2017. A lucky few even got to pitch to Aliko Dangote himself.
The top entrepreneur will walk away with N2 million. The others will receive 3 months of intensive support and access to a vast network of mentors and investors.
Are you eligible?
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as owner
- Abuja: Retail/E-Commerce companies only
- Kaduna: Agribusiness companies only
- Lagos Mainland: Creatives companies only
- Lagos Island: Technology companies only
- Less than 3 years in operations
- Have received no more than $50,000 in total investment
|Organizer||She Leads Africa|
|Location|| Oxfam Office, Abuja; CC Hub, Yaba; Cafe Nea/Cre8|
Oxfam Office, Abuja; CC Hub, Yaba; Cafe Nea/Cre8, Yaba
Agribusiness, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Consumer durables, Creative, media and entertainment, E-commerce, EdTech, Electronics, HealthTech, Import and export, Mobile, Renewable energy, Retail, Specialty retail, Telecom
- She Leads AfricaLagos, Nigeria