The SLA Accelerator is a 3-month program designed to identify, empower and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs will receive exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities, pitch day in front of local and international investors and features in local and international media outlets. The winner of the Demo Day will receive a N 2mn investment from She Leads Africa Fund.
- Monday April 11 at 11am at CcHub, Herbert Macaulay, Yaba, Lagos
- Tuesday April 12 at 5pm at Cre8 Space, Agoro Odiyan Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Wednesday April 13 at 3:30pm at Oxfam, Ganges Street, Maitama, Abuja
- Thursday April 14 at 3pm at Enterprise Creative, George Enenmoh Close, Lekki, Lagos
- Monday April 18 at 10am via an online webinar
To register for the info sessions, click here.
- Tuesday April 12 at 12:30-4:30pm at Cre8 Space, Agoro Odiyan Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Wednesday April 13 at 11am-3pm at Oxfam, Ganges Street, Maitama, Abuja
|Organizer||She Leads Africa|
|Location|| Various locations|
Herbert Macaulay Road, Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, EdTech, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, HealthTech, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
- She Leads AfricaLagos, Nigeria