Put your innovation to test for a chance to be one of the 40 startups who will be fully incubated by InnoEgypt Entrepreneurship Program!
Is this the case with you?
Many of today’s successful entrepreneurs have had hard times at one point or another when they were faced with different kinds of obstacles that prevented them from accelerating their start-ups and realizing their dreams.It happens, but they didn’t give up on their dreams.
- Are you a young ambitious entrepreneur, but you are suffering from lack of funds and high market competition?
- Do you have a ready business plan & prototype, but you need financial, business and technical support to accelerate?
- Do you have a brilliant idea for a start-up, but you need technical and financial assistance to bring it to life?
Find the Way Out With InnoEgypt.
InnoEgypt “Toward Competent Innovation and Knowledge-Based Economies in Egypt via Business Incubation and Start-ups” is a EuropeAID funded project under TVET II Program.
The program’s main objective is to foster the national transformation toward sustainable innovation-based economy in Egypt via intensifying the existence, sustainability and impact of young entrepreneurial start-ups.
Services & Benefits
What’s in it for Entrepreneurs? 7 service categories including lot of benefits to empower your start-up.
- Seed Funding. Up to 250,000 Egyptian Pounds in cash.
- Co-working Space. With all facilities (private offices, WiFi, creation area, meeting room, video-conferencing tools and training rooms.
- Capacity Building. The project will organize basic and advanced training sessions for the incubated start-ups.
- Mentorship. The project will provide 1-to-1 advisers and business consultants to incubated teams (sales, business development marketing, technology… etc.)
- Maker Spaces & Labs. With all needed equipment and devices for each industrial sector.
- Networking. Networking & Communications with stakeholders (investors, mentors, business angels, industry, etc.) inside & outside Egypt.
- Travelling & Soft Landing. To attend international conferences and relevant exhibitions in Middle East and Europe.
- Construction & Building Materials
|Organizer||SEKEM Development Foundation|
Agribusiness, Clean technology and energy, Clothing and textiles, Clothing and textiles production, EdTech, Food production, HealthTech, ICT, Renewable energy, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene