Is your start-up enterprise innovative, locally driven, and eco-inclusive? Is your enterprise making significant contributions to inclusive climate change mitigation and/or adaptation? Does your enterprise aim to replicate business activities in another region or country?
Apply for the SEED Awards to take your enterprise to the next level.
Up to 66 prize packages will be awarded to locally-driven and early-stage enterprises, which leverage their innovative business solutions to solve social and environmental challenges across Africa and Asia.
SEED LOW CARBON AWARDS
Ghana, India, Indonesia, South Africa, Thailand & Uganda
6 Winners: receive 1-year SEED Accelerator support & €10,000* grant each
24 Finalists: receive 6 months SEED Catalyser support & €1,500 grant each
SEED AFRICA AWARDS
Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe
5 Winners: receive 1-year SEED Accelerator support & €20,000* grant each
20 Finalists: receive 6 months SEED Catalyser support & Top 5 finalists will also receive €5,000* grant each
SEED SOUTH AFRICA AWARDS
3 Winners: receive 1 year SEED Accelerator support & €10,000* grant each
8 Finalists: receive 6 months SEED Catalyser support & €1,500* grant each
You are eligible to apply for the SEED Awards 2019 if your enterprise:
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship and innovation;
- Delivers economic, social and environmental benefits;
- Has the intention and potential to become financially sustainable;
- Is a partnership between different stakeholder groups;
- Is locally driven or locally led;
- Has potential for scale-up;
- Has potential for significant replication;
- Is in the early stages of implementation; and
- Meets the country-specific requirements set out above.
CLICK HERE for more info
|Application deadline||April 2|
|Organizer||SEED Competition Organizer|
|Targets||Ghana, Malawi, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Biofuels, Biomass, Biotechnology and medical research, Clean technology, Clean technology and energy, Green transportation and electric motors, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene|