Focus is growing on our oceans as a source of nutritious and sustainable proteins. Join producers, innovators and investors live in London this June, as we explore the opportunities and challenges in scaling aquaculture, while protecting and restoring the ocean ecosystem.
Investing in Sustainable Aquaculture for Protein Security and Ocean Health Part of the Rethink Events global portfolio of market-leading summits: World Agri-Tech, Future Food-Tech, Animal AgTech, Indoor AgTech and World Water-Tech
With the growing focus on our oceans as a source of nutritious and sustainable proteins, the Blue Food Innovation Summit will explore the opportunities and challenges in scaling aquaculture production while protecting and restoring the ocean ecosystem.
Bringing together aquaculture producers and suppliers with the fast-growing start-up and investment community, the two-day summit will focus on the transformative potential of new technologies and encourage collaboration and partnership between stakeholders across the value chain.
Through plenary discussions, start-up showcases, fireside chats and 1-1 networking, the summit’s conversations will look across species at how we can create more circular systems and reduce the carbon footprint of aquatic foods, whilst increasing health, welfare and yield.
An international speaking faculty will highlight the greatest opportunities for innovation:
- Sustainable Aquafeed: Scaling Alternative and Novel Feed Ingredients
- Seaweed & Algae Commercialization: Food, Feed & Biorefining
- Farm Optimization: Accelerating Adoption of Sensors, Imaging & Digital Platforms
- RAS: Overcoming Challenges to Scale and Diversification Across Species
- Fish Health & Welfare: Tackling Disease through Vaccines, Feed Additives & Fortification
- Restorative Aquaculture: Replenishing Our Oceans through Nature Based Solutions
- From Egg to Plate: Building Transparency & Traceability across the Supply Chain
- The Blue Carbon Economy: The Viability of Carbon Capture as a Revenue Stream
- Offshore Aquaculture: The Role of Automation & Robotics in Deepwater Farming
- Circular Systems: Closing the Loop through Waste Utilisation & Resource Optimisation
- Investment Models: Attracting ESG, VC & Growth Capital into Blue Food Production
- The Edge of Innovation: A Deep Dive into Production Technologies a Decade from Now
Bringing together global aquaculture producers and suppliers with the fast-growing start-up and investment community, the two-day summit in London will focus on the transformative potential of new technologies and encourage collaboration and partnership between stakeholders across the value chain.
Critical discussions will look across species at how we can create more circular systems and reduce the carbon footprint of aquatic foods, whilst increasing health, welfare and yield.
Africa, Antarctica Region, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Europe, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Micronesia, Nicaragua, Northern America, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
Agribusiness, Agritech, Animal farming, Community water systems, Crop farming, Farm machinery, Fish farming, Food and beverage, Food production, Water storage, Water treatment, Water utilities, Water, sanitation and hygiene