|Date||Nov 23, 2019: 18:00 - 23:59 •|
|Organizer||Réseau des Jeunes pour le Développement et le Leadership|
Radisson Blu, N'Djamena
Route de la Corniche, N'Djaména, N'Djaména انجمينا, Tchad
|Targets||Africa, Asia, Europe|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
The second edition of the Night of Entrepreneurs, under the High Patronage of the First Lady of the Republic of Chad, Mrs. Hinda Deby Itno, is an unprecedented event for a cultural event focusing on entrepreneurship. The fundamental concept of this night is to bring together in one place and in a festive atmosphere, aspiring entrepreneurs, pioneers, actors of economic change in Africa and celebrities of the business world, film stars, music, sports and many others in the midst of a change. In the socio-economic transformation of Africa.
This event aims to strengthen networking initiated throughout the startups forum and investments, increase visibility on startups and offer opportunities for sponsorship to young entrepreneurs. Beyond that, this night focuses on raising the funds needed to set up seed capital to finance young businesses in Chad.
Participants will have the opportunity to participate in various activities of the program, such as:
- Benefits of local and international artists;
- The drawing game for sponsorship of young entrepreneurs by existing structures;
- Young entrepreneurs competition;
- Fundraising for the start-up capital of the Young Entrepreneurs Fund,
- Signing of conventions and partnerships with national and international institutions;
- Induction of the FAJE steering committee (Youth Business Support Fund)
- The expected results are:
- Resource mobilization Financial, human and material resources necessary for the implementation of their project ideas or the revitalization of their enterprises.
- Mobilization of 500 artists, actors, business promoters, bankers, representatives of non-governmental organisations and especially young entrepreneurs;
- Ensure direct access to 10 prime contractors to finance their projects;
- Get the sponsorship of 20 young entrepreneurs by major structures;
- Make the steering committee of the FAJE operational;
- Guarantee support Institutional State and International Organizations
The Night of Entrepreneurs is a unique opportunity to have fun while investing.
To participate, contact: email@example.com or +23566340594 (WhatsApp