The 2021 Innovation Fair of the Oxford Africa Conference brings together African entrepreneurs that are addressing some of the most critical challenges in key sectors of African economies and societies. Selected businesses are receiving masterclasses and mentorship from world-class industry experts inside and outside of the University of Oxford, as they prepare to participate in the final pitch competition.
The Innovation Fair will be a two-day VIRTUAL event during the conference for selected small and medium businesses in African countries that operate within the creative, healthcare, and sustainability sectors.
The event will take place on May 28th and 29th, 2021.
To watch the selected companies participate in our pitch competition on Saturday, May 29 get a ticket HERE to receive a streaming link on the date.
- Delightful breastfeeding for every mom
- Supporting Low- income Maker and Artisan communities.
- At our core is a desire to make education easily available to everyone
- The green way to build
- “Giving Voice to African Authors Globally”
- To Combat maternal and infant mortality in Nigeria
- A monthly subscription service for original artwork by local artists.
- Democratizing energy access