The OXFAM SME development programme in Uganda supports SMEs with a social or environmental impact strategy to grow their company, create more employment opportunities for youth, and increase their impact.
Do you manage an SME and are you ready for growth? Do you want to get tailor-made support to boost your business and tackle key business challenges? Do you want to diversify your market, increase your competitiveness, and create opportunities to manage your business in a more sustainable and responsible manner?
Apply for the OXFAM SME Development Program to receive tailored business support and prepare for growth!
We support companies that have a clear social and/or environmental impact strategy. This includes creating jobs for the youth, using sustainable resource management solutions, developing renewable energy solutions, sustainable sourcing from local suppliers (e.g. farmers), or providing relevant products/services to low-income Ugandan households.
We seek businesses that meet the following key criteria:
- Location: Uganda
- Business can be located anywhere in Uganda, but we are particularly interested in businesses with operations in the North
- Sectors: Any sector, excluding health, education, and extractives
- Annual turnover: At least Euro 100,000 (USD 110,000 / UGX 400 million)
- Registered as a for-profit organization
- Have substantial opportunity to scale
- The entrepreneur is socially committed and the activities of the business:
- Generate income and/or employment for the Bottom of the Pyramid, and/or
- Are at the benefit of women and/or youth and/or farmers, and/or
- Strengthen the market position of suppliers
- Could benefit from business assistance (for example, developing business plans, planning operations or helping with a capital raise)
For more information, download the flyer here.
Interested in applying? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org Support is provided in
|Organizer||OXFAM Impact SME’s Development Programme|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Environmental services, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Financial services, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture