Do you want to get tailor-made business development support that will create a diverse, competitive and investment-driven economy through the value chain of your sector while helping you manage your business in a more sustainable manner?
Do you want your business to be diagnosed by experts to ascertain interventions needed for business growth?
Apply for the Oxfam-EDC SME development program in Nigeria (Work-in-Progress! Project) at: http://onlineregportal.com/Oxfam/Home
Sectors of interest:
Agriculture (the entire value chain), Manufacturing, Producers of Women’s Consumer Products, ICT, Renewable Energy, Recycling.
- Business based in Nigeria
- Age Bracket of Entrepreneur: 25 to 45 years old
- Annual Turnover: N20million and above
- No of employees: 10 – 250
- Years of Existence: At least 3 years