|Application deadline||Nov 6|
|Program dates||Nov 14 - Nov 16, 2016|
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
|Sectors||Computer software, Creative, media and entertainment, E-commerce, Financial services, Mobile|
Early-stage venture capital firm and global innovation accelerator, Nest partnered with MTN Solution Space to launch an intensive 2-day bootcamp for mobile tech startups in Cape Town.
The bootcamp was designed with one thing in mind; to create a platform to bring startups together with telecoms from across Africa for potential integration opportunities.
Who should apply
We are looking for startups with focus but not limited to mobile commerce, entertainment, and financial management with potential integration and potential to run proof of concepts pilots with Telcos from across Africa.
- Network: Great opportunity to meet and network with other entrepreneurs in who may be focusing on mobile technology as well.
- Pitch: Showcase your solutions and pitch at AfricaCom – the continent’s leading platform for networking, business development and showcasing within the telecoms, ICT and digital landscape.
- Learn: Learn from the best in class and industry – great lineup of speakers, mentors and world class coaches.
- Solutions: Drive adoption of innovative solution
- Partner: Develop partnerships to scale
- Funding: Access to funding and resources to scale your startup