What is INhatcher?
INhatcher is an acceleration program that seeks to generate growth, innovation and traction through methodologies that include workshops, mentoring and personalized advice for entrepreneurs to design, iterate and scale their business models.
This program is completely FREE.
INhatcher is focused on entrepreneurs with businesses that can make use of the Multiverse platform to grow and scale. The program’s methodology allows it to support any venture, regardless of the industry in which it is located. INhatcher is an ideal program for entrepreneurs who seek:
- Disruption and innovation
- Dedication and focus
- Market ambition
What are the objectives of INhatcher?
Support, motivate and guide entrepreneurs to turn their projects into successful businesses.
Support and attract talent
To be a pole of attraction of talent in topics related to relevant industries, to propose solutions to specific problems through entrepreneurship generation.
Support the ecosystem
Create value in the entrepreneurial ecosystem through innovation methodologies that entrepreneurs can systematize and replicate throughout their business trajectory.
How does it work?
15 ventures are selected to participate in the program through a complete and exhaustive call and selection process. Once the enterprises that will participate in the program have been chosen, a diagnosis is made of each one, and they are given a personalized program that contains:
- Coaching and personalized advice
- Workshops on different topics
- Community and events
- Collisions and contacts with important actors that can generate value.
- 4 months of acceleration program
- Team of advisors and mentors dedicated to each startup
- Tailor-made program tailored to the needs of the venture
- Relationship and opportunity building
- Events and access to a community of mentors, advisors and investors
Who can participate?
- Companies, ventures or startups that already have a developed product and have sales of at least Q50,000 per year.
- Projects in the idea stage with an MVP (minimum viable product).
- Companies, ventures or startups that have at least 50% of their teams dedicated to the project they are presenting in INhatcher.
- Open call from July 26th to September 17th, 2021
- Participant interviews: August 9th to September 17th, 2021
- Announcement of selected startups: September 27th, 2021
- Start of acceleration program: October 1st, 2021
- Program closing date: December 17th, 2021