About the summit
2023 marks a new standard for regional Venture Capital with MEVCA’s annual event: MEVCA INVESTORS SUMMIT.
MEVCA Investors Summit, hosted at Abu Dhabi Global Market, brings together the biggest, brightest and best venture capital investors in the region to share insights, explore opportunities, and talk business.
Over multiple sessions, the event spotlights topics one everyone’s minds, including the rise of Sovereign Wealth Funds in the VC Space, regional trends and investment themes.
With a carefully curated programme, and multiple networking opportunities, MEVCA Investors Summit is the must-attend event of the year for anyone in the Middle Eastern venture capital industry.
- Investing in MENA.
- Family offices.
- Global v/s regional trends.
- Sovereign wealth funds.
- Building bridges between MENA and the world.
- Corporate vc in emerging markets.
ADGM & Abu Dhabi
MEVCA Investors Summit will take place in Abu Dhabi at ADGM.
Abu Dhabi presents unprecedented opportunities as it:
- Aligns with abu dhabi economic vision 2030
- Focuses concentration on non-oil business activities
- Presents geostrategic location and access to big vibrant economies
- Hosts a number of investment networks and interests
|Organizer||Middle East Venture Capital Association – MEVCA|
Abu Dhabi Global Market, Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Micronesia
|Sectors||Financial services, Investment management|