Mastercard has launched its Start Path Small Business four-month program for startups to collaborate with the company to scale solutions that drive simple, secure digital experiences for SMEs. The program is currently receiving applications from start ups that are innovating across a range of digital services for SMEs including, accounting software, ecommerce solutions, lending platforms, payment technologies, digital banking and much more.
During the four-month program, selected startups will have the opportunity to leverage Mastercard’s network and SME expertise to uncover product partnerships, scale their companies and power solutions that drive safe, secure and simple experiences.
- Innovative solutions– Proven commercial traction and product differentiation. You should already have customers – we’ll help you find more.
- Passionate Team– Experienced, diverse founders with relevant expertise. You’ll be as obsessed about building the future as we are.
- Strategic Fit– Strategic overlap with our innovation objectives, the more the better to find growth
opportunities within Mastercard.
- Existing Funding– Investment raised (Seed, Series A or later) with at least 6-12 months’ runway.
Selected startups will demonstrate strong synergies with Mastercard’s approach to helping entrepreneurs around the world grow and thrive by empowering them with digital payment solutions, data insights and the tools to run their enterprises more efficiently and secure.
- Rapid path to scale: Our global network infrastructure and resources support your innovative solutions.
- Dedicated support:A Mastercard insider creates a bespoke pipeline, acting as sounding board and relationship broker.
- Opening doors: Access our product teams, customers, channels, subject-matter experts, and more.
- Strategic investment: Instead of equity we take an option to participate in your next round if a strategic fit is identified
Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Micronesia