CALL FOR BUSINESS PROJECTS LOOKING FOR FINANCING BELOW 5m FCFA.
Do you carry a business or a business project in a key sector of growth? Apply to the Mali Angels cohort to benefit from start-up funds and personalized advice. We are looking for investment opportunities in companies and start-ups with an innovative economic model capable of generating a bankable and profitable long-term project. Getting Mali Angels funding is a unique opportunity:
- refine its business strategy with the support of proven entrepreneurs ready to develop a long-term relationship with you
- integrate employer networks to find the perfect commercial and technical partner
- to finance its activities under flexible and adaptive terms
- to increase its visibility in the corporate ecosystem of Mali!
Companies will be selected on a competitive basis. The eligibility criteria are:
- The company must have a profit and must be registered formally in the register , the legal status cannot be associative. If the company is not yet registered, the promoter must demonstrate a strong intention to formalize.
- The company must offer an innovative product or service to a market segment in Mali. Companies already generating income will be preferred.
- The management and leadership team must present solid skills and excellent entrepreneurial profiles. Business projects led by several entrepreneurs will be favored.
- The company must justify in their application file a preliminary prospecting work demonstrating a good knowledge of the market. Files rich in data, market analyzes and financial projections will be given priority.
- Companies that have raised funds in the past and successfully repaid them will be favored.
|Program dates||Jul 31 - Dec 31, 2020|
Agribusiness, Business services, EdTech, Financial services, Food production, Healthcare, HealthTech, ICT, Manufacturing, Transport and logistics
VICE PRESIDENTBamako, Mali