KUNAN IS THE PERUVIAN PLATFORM FOR STRENGTHENING THE ECOSYSTEM OF SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE COUNTRY.
We integrate and foster synergies among the different actors, public and private, national and international, that seek to promote this type of business in Peru, developing content and facilitating spaces for collaboration, recognition, learning and inspiration for them as well as for the entire ecosystem. We promote a network of more than 190 social and environmental enterprises at the national level, known as the KUNAN NETWORK.
We develop awards to identify social enterprises with high impact potential, and we involve local accelerators in supporting the winners.
- Kunan Challenge: Our annual grand prize next to Movistar! It seeks to identify and finance innovative social enterprises.
- Perumin Inspira: Award developed with the Institute of Mines Engineers and the International Potato Center for Social Enterprises with impact in the Sierra.
We open commercial channels for social enterprises. Do you want to buy, align or invest in a Peruvian social enterprise? We help you!
- Identification of suppliers: Mapping, selection and accompaniment in the hiring of social/environmental entrepreneurs.
- Corporate Fair: Fair for collaborators, students, citizens, etc., that seeks to promote social purchasing.
SPACES AND NETWORKING
We are making connections between social enterprises and the different actors of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Know the events that come on our FB.
- Kunan Tuta: Tuta is night in Quechua, and Kunan Tuta is our social entrepreneurship after office. Join us or organize one with us! There will be no lack of inspiration, music, or thirst.
- Tinkuy: The annual business wheel between corporate-social enterprise.
We generate content for action, from social entrepreneurship publications to videos on Kunan TV. Get to know them by visiting the RESOURCESsection.
- State of Social Entrepreneurship Report in the country: www.reporteemprendimientosocial.pe
- APEC Social Competitiveness and Innovation Toolkit: apfcanada-msme.ca/es/training/toolkits/peru-toolkit
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture