The Business Booster is a 5-month growth and acceleration program targeted at Ghanaian-owned Agri Micro Small Medium Enterprises (Agri-MSMEs). This is run by the Kosmos Innovation Center.
The program seeks to strengthen and spur the growth of existing MSMEs in agriculture and agriculture adjacent sectors in Ghana that have demonstrated potential and are ready to scale as well as exposing them to potential funding sources.
To be eligible to apply, MSMEs must:
- Be a Ghanaian-owned business, meaning at least 1 founder must be Ghanaian.
- Be a registered business and with a tax identification number (TIN).
- Have been operating in the agriculture sector of Ghana for at least 3 years (post registration) with a proven business model in place.
- Have gained traction in both the domestic and export market and are looking to further expand i.e., seeking growth capital and the ambition to want to grow and scale.
- Be able to attend our entire program and willing to work with our team of trainers, mentors, and coaches, in-person and/or remotely.
- Commit to completing our surveys on impact measurement and growth for the next 36 months.
- For this call, we are accepting applications and seeking to support MSMEs from the Greater Accra, Ashanti, Bono East, Northern and Upper West Regions.
Applications are open from May 5, 2022 till May 27, 2022.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org & +233 26 542 5701 for any enquiries.