DEVELOPING ENTREPRENEURIAL POTENTIAL
JASIRI selects, develops and invests in high potential aspiring entrepreneurs. We believe that high impact entrepreneurial success requires patient, holistic and contextualized support. We aim to identify and remove potential stumbling blocks on the entrepreneurial journey and our programs take participants from ideation to venture creation.
JASIRI believes that entrepreneurial teams are at the heart of new venture creation and provides the entrepreneur with access to a diverse group of exceptional co-founders.
Talent Investor Accelerator
The JASIRI Talent Investor is a fully-funded 1-year program that will guide program participants from idea generation, validation, prototyping, market entry to venture creation. The program will introduce JASIRI Fellows to equally ambitious co-founders and will support them on an individual, team, and business level.
JASIRI is supported by the Allan & Gill Gray Philanthropy (Gray Philanthropy). The Philanthropy takes a long-term approach to develop exceptional, responsible entrepreneurs on the African continent. Existing philanthropic activities initiated by the Gray family over the last decade have reached thousands of learners in high schools through a leading Entrepreneurship Challenge and support to a community of over 1000 potential and actual entrepreneurs who between them have started businesses collectively worth an estimated 150 000 USD.
Talent Investor Selection Process
The JASIRI Talent Investor Selection Process takes a competency-based approach to identifying and selecting high-potential aspiring entrepreneurs. Selection tools are developed to elicit the best out of potential entrepreneurs and we seek to follow a rigorous predictive process.
The Selection Team is committed to make this process as seamless and inspiring as possible. All selection activities will occur online and we dare you to apply and experience this remarkable journey!
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Age 25-35
- Significant experience in your field/sector
- A demonstrable history of entrepreneurial action
- A desire to learn how to ideate, validate, prototype and formalize a market creating venture
- A desire to meet equally ambitious co-founders
- Must be a citizen of Rwanda or Kenya
- Willingness to complete the one-year fully funded Talent Investor program on a full-time basis
- Willingness to travel to Kigali, Rwanda for a period of 3 months for the residential part of the program where teams are formed, and to continue with the remainder of the one-year full-time program in either Rwanda or Kenya.