|Application deadline||Aug 3|
|Program dates||Sep 10 - Sep 13, 2018|
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Northern Africa
At ITU Telecom World, we understand that SME success is key to ICT industry growth and socio-economic development throughout the world. That’s why we’re working to help tech SMEs scale up their business activities and global impact – as a key part of our unique international platform of ICT public and private sector leaders.
Who’s it for?
Our platform provides support, visibility, investment and networking potential to tech SMEs from around the world looking to take their solutions or products to the next level.
- High-growth SMEs with solutions in the market and ready to expand
- ICT-specific products or services; or ICT-dependent business model
- Solutions or products with real social impact
- Focus on enablers such as broadband connectivity, IoT, AI, 5G
- Vertical sectors including smart cities, education, healthcare, finance, entertainment and media
- Valuable international exposure
- Connect to curated audience of buyers and investors
- Access leading academics, coaches and business mentors
- Peer networking in InnovationSpace
- Structured matchmaking activities
- Share best practices, solutions and ideas
- Expert insight and understanding of critical ICT issues
- Gain recognition by entering the ITU Telecom World Awards
- Visibility through onsite showcases and pitching sessions
- Invitation for your SME CEO to network in the LeaderSpace Lounge