The goal of the AI for Good Innovation Factory is to identify the most innovative ideas and start-ups using AI to achieve the SDGs.
The Innovation Factory evaluates promising AI-focused startups, and the best teams will be provided various accelerating programs and investment/partnership opportunities. The top five solutions will be presented at the Grand Final Demo Day of the AI for Good Innovation Factory in December 2022.
How to apply?
- Monthly Pitching Session
- Fill out the application for the monthly session. Selected teams will have a chance to give a 5 min pitch to our top-class judges.
- Judges will evaluate the best teams which advance to Step 2.
- Follow-up Accelerating Program.
- The best teams will be given:
- Match-making and partnership-building sessions with the interested UN partners and/or governments.
- Mentoring sessions and investment opportunities by accelerators and/or VCs.
- Interview video or blog.
- Fast-track access to our sponsor’s accelerating program (if applicable).
- The Grand Final Demo Day.
- The top five best teams will pitch to a worldwide audience.
- The final winner will get a full package of prizes (items to be confirmed) including special media exposure.