Join Africa’s leading platform where business meets development.
Since its launch in 2009 Sankalp Forum – an Intellecap Initiative – has created an eco-system of entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, multilateral and policymakers who are committed to furthering the cause of development through entrepreneurship and innovation. Sankalp Forum has grown to become a collaborative network of over 100,000 stakeholders globally through a year-round calendar of initiatives across South Asia, South-East Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa.
What to Expect at Sankalp
2 DAYS | VIRTUAL CONVENING – KEY HIGHLIGHTS
- AI-Powered matchmaking for one-on-one meetings
- Deep dive discussions, interactive workshops, and inspirational talks
- Book launches & film screenings
- Country spotlights
- Deal rooms for investors and entrepreneurs
1 DAY | IN-PERSON CONVENING – KEY HIGHLIGHTS
- Attendance capped at 200 participants
- Event entirely outdoors
- Strict social distancing measures enforced
- Compliance with government regulations and mandatory requirements prescribed by Kenya’s health authority
- Focused on structured & semi-structured networking