Sankalp Africa Summit 2020One celebration of entrepreneurship, innovation, partnership and investment
|Date||Feb 27 - Feb 28 - 23:59 •|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry
ABOUT THE EVENT
Since its inception in 2014, Sankalp Africa has become one of the region’s leading events for social entrepreneurship and impact investing.
The Africa summit witnesses hundreds of game-changing social entrepreneurs interact with investors and ecosystem builders every year.
Join us for the Sankalp Africa Summit 2020 Edition!
- One of the largest convenings of social entrepreneurs who are reshaping Africa’s development landscape: The 2019 Edition of Sankalp Africa witnessed over 440 entrepreneurs from Healthcare, Agriculture, Clean Energy, Financial Technology, and more!
- The go-to place for Investors who want to drive capital towards purpose-driven enterprises: Sankalp has grown into one of Africa’s largest events for channelling capital by gathering key investors and the region’s most promising and scalable enterprises.
- Dialogue backed with action: Through its annual enterprise awards and innovation showcases, Sankalp brings its audience face to face with game-changing ideas and determined entrepreneurs.
Sector insights from global and local experts: Sankalp brings together practitioners and industry leaders to deliberate over common trends, challenges and solutions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Access and exposure to global funders, peers, and corporates
- Receive expert advice and support from industry leaders and mentors
- Opportunities to meet the next up-and-coming promising investment-ready entrepreneurs
- Drive industry collaboration and policy advocacy to incentivize more funding into the region
- Build key partnerships and share successes with like-minded players.
- Collaborate on the common goal of developing a pipeline of successful enterprises.
- Benefit from insights and concrete opportunities to become inclusive through partnerships with social entrepreneurs
- Gain from insights on how challenging the landscape is for young entrepreneurs working in difficult markets
- Learn about the entrepreneur ecosystem in Africa, market trends, and meet like-minded peer organizations.
- Disseminate research findings and learnings.