Sankalp Africa Summit 2019One celebration of entrepreneurship, innovation, partnership and investment
WHY ATTEND SANKALP AFRICA SUMMIT
- One of the largest convenings of social entrepreneurs who are reshaping Africa’s development landscape:The 2018 edition of Sankalp Africa witnessed over 400 entrepreneurs belonging to sectors like health, agriculture, energy, fintech and more!
- The go-to place for Investors who want to drive capital towards purpose driven enterprises: Sankalp has grown into one of Africa’s largest events for channeling capital by gathering key investors and the region’s most promising and scalable enterprises.
- Dialogue backed with action: Through it’s annual enterprise awards and innovation showcases, Sankalp brings it’s audience face to face with game changing ideas and determined entrepreneurs.
- Sector insights from global and local experts: Sankalp brings together practitioners and industry leaders to deliberate over common trends, challenges and solutions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Access and exposure to global funders, peers, and corporate
- Receive expert advise and support from industry leaders and mentors
- Opportunities to meet the next up-and-coming promising investment-ready entrepreneurs
- Drive industry collaboration and policy advocacy to incentivize more funding into the region
- Build key partnerships and share successes with like-minded players.
- Collaborate on common goal of developing a pipeline of successful enterprises.
- Benefit from insights and concrete opportunities to become inclusive through partnerships with social entrepreneurs
- Gain from insights on how challenging the landscape is for young entrepreneurs working in difficult markets
- Learn about the entrepreneur ecosystem in Africa, market trends, and meet like-minded peer organizations.
- Disseminate research findings and learnings.
CLICK HERE for more info
|Date||February 21 - 12:00 PM - February 22, 2019 - 10:00 PM •|
|Organizer||Intellecap Investment Fund|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Automotive, Clean technology and energy, Education, Electronics, Manufacturing, Mobile, Renewable energy, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene|