WHY ATTEND SANKALP AFRICA SUMMIT
- One of the largest convenings of social entrepreneurs who are reshaping Africa’s development landscape:The 2018 edition of Sankalp Africa witnessed over 400 entrepreneurs belonging to sectors like health, agriculture, energy, fintech and more!
- The go-to place for Investors who want to drive capital towards purpose driven enterprises: Sankalp has grown into one of Africa’s largest events for channeling capital by gathering key investors and the region’s most promising and scalable enterprises.
- Dialogue backed with action: Through it’s annual enterprise awards and innovation showcases, Sankalp brings it’s audience face to face with game changing ideas and determined entrepreneurs.
- Sector insights from global and local experts: Sankalp brings together practitioners and industry leaders to deliberate over common trends, challenges and solutions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Access and exposure to global funders, peers, and corporate
- Receive expert advise and support from industry leaders and mentors
- Opportunities to meet the next up-and-coming promising investment-ready entrepreneurs
- Drive industry collaboration and policy advocacy to incentivize more funding into the region
- Build key partnerships and share successes with like-minded players.
- Collaborate on common goal of developing a pipeline of successful enterprises.
- Benefit from insights and concrete opportunities to become inclusive through partnerships with social entrepreneurs
- Gain from insights on how challenging the landscape is for young entrepreneurs working in difficult markets
- Learn about the entrepreneur ecosystem in Africa, market trends, and meet like-minded peer organizations.
- Disseminate research findings and learnings.
CLICK HERE for more info
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Northern Africa
Agribusiness, Automotive, Clean technology and energy, EdTech, Education, Electronics, HealthTech, Manufacturing, Mobile, Renewable energy, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene