|Date||Nov 13 - 16:00 - Nov 14, 2020 - 20:00 •|
|Organizer||Instituto MinkaBusiness school|
|Targets||Latin America and the Caribbean|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
On the event
- Virtual Stand by Entrepreneurs with Social, Environmental or Economic Impact, Jujuy, Salta and Tucumán
- Awards for attendees/listeners and award of recognition to exponent entrepreneurs
- Speakers-speakers from international level on topics of interest to the entrepreneur
- Launch of opportunities, stamps, calls from the different co-organizers
- Income: Free and free!
The 3rd Meeting of Entrepreneurs with Impact of the Virtual Mode NOA, will take place on November 13 and 14 from 16 to 20 hours. which is co-organized by different players of the NOA’s entrepreneurial ecosystem, being both public, private and third-sector institutions.
The event will feature exhibitions from 100 Jujuy, Salta and Tucumán entrepreneurs who have shown social or environmental economic growth in the last year; booths and exhibitions of the entities dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs who will present their proposals and opportunities; and speakers who will discuss with the attendees on topics of interest to the entrepreneur. During the free and free event, a web traffic of more than 6000 people is expected.
The goals of the same are:
- Visibilizing actors in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Learn about the activities and programs they offer.
- Generate an opportunity to link with 100 impact entrepreneurs from the region, and to connect with world impact entrepreneurship experts.
- Show social, environmental and economic impact projects, and generate a network of entrepreneurs with impact.
From the Inclusive Institute of Business MINKA is working to generate a new paradigm of enterprise, with a different consciousness, fundamentally committed to society, the environment and sustainability. We invite all those who want to attend the event to join and listen to the virtual mode exhibitions that will take place in the event.