This program aims to benefit one hundred (112) entrepreneurial teams by providing them with methods and tools to understand and design the processes of advancing their digital product, business processes and financial processes, all accompanied by a dashboard, in order to allow them a space for planning and tracking their business model under construction.
It was created to select the beneficiary entrepreneurial teams that will be part of the Business Model phase in the framework of the APPS.CO program.
Benefit entrepreneurial teams by providing them with methods and tools to understand and design the processes of advancing their digital product, business processes and financial processes, all accompanied by a dashboard, in order to allow a space for planning and monitoring of their business model under construction.
Requirements to participate
- Entrepreneurial teams made up of at least 2 or more natural persons, who are older and at least half of them are Colombian nationals. NOTE: Legal persons, or teams made up of legal persons, may not participate. In addition, they will not be able to run teams that are more than 50% of members of foreign nationality.
- Contar with a digital product of its own (where at least one member of the team has the intellectual property and the economic rights of exploitation of the product).
- Having a minimum sales of 3 MILLION PESOS M/CTE ($3,000,000) accumulated during the period from (January 01, 2021 to June 30, 2022), derived from the digital product itself and its active users.
- Contar with immediate availability to link and actively participate in the entire phase with a minimum of 10 hours a week for at least 12 weeks.
- Opening Date: July 18, 2022-2:21 pm
- Closing Date: August 12, 2022-11:59 pm
Review the bases and terms of reference for the program here