STARTUP REACTOR IS SEEKING OUT STARTUPS!
Startup Reactor is a 5-month program aimed at supporting and accelerating startups in Egypt with a high potential for accelerated growth. 40 startups will qualify for Ignition (Bootcamp stage) and will receive mentorship and training, with up to 10 startups proceeding to Plasma stage and receiving full program benefits. The top startups will be awarded cash prizes, with further investment opportunities from Innoventures and VC4A investor network.
This year, the Startup Reactor is expanding! Cycle 7 will be the start of the acceleration program in Cairo and Alexandria.
What do you get from the program?
- 5 months intensive training on business and operational skills.
- Access to office space and facilities.
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Egypt’s leading business personalities.
- Company registration and legal advice.
- Support services such as accounting, HR and branding/marketing.
- Demo day in front of local and international investors.
- Features in local and international media.
- Equity funding up to 350,000 EGP.
Step 1: Application
Fill in the full application form. Qualifying startups may be asked to attend an interview. Be one of the 40 selected startups by the committee to advance to the next step.
Step 2: Ignition
40 STARTUPS enroll in one month bootcamp consisting of 4 coaching sessions. Be one of the 5-10 selected startups by the committee to advance to the next step.
Step 3: Plasma
5-10 STARTUPS will receive full accelerator package benefits at Innoventures HQ in Cairo & Alex. This includes mentorship, facilities, company registration and more.
Step 4: Nova
STARTUPS will get to pitch in front of potential investors, industry professionals and partners, and a chance to receive funding opportunities from other investors attending. Top STARTUPS will be chosen by the committee to receive cash prizes!
- Startup is less than 3 years in operation
- Startup has received less than 100,000 EGP funding
- Based in Egypt
- At least one founder between the ages of 18-35
- At least two full-time founders on the team
- Capable of attending the program in Cairo and Alexandria
- Fully committed to program activities on the ground
Submit your application today! Applications close 10h of July, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
|Program dates||Jul 11 - Dec 25, 2019|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture