* Eastern European Standard Time
Ready to Take Your Startup to the Next Level?
Startup Reactor is a 5-month program aimed at supporting and accelerating startups in Egypt with a high potential for accelerated growth. 25 startups will qualify for the First Bootcamp Stage and will receive mentorship and training. The top 3 startups will receive 10,000 Euros worth of cash prizes and investment opportunities from Innoventures and VC4Africa.
What do you get from the program?
- 5 months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Access to office space and facilities
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Egypt’s leading business personalities
- Company registration and support services such as accounting, legal and branding/marketing
- Demo day in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
- Equity funding for at least 3 startups
- Top 3 startups will receive cash prizes worth 10,000 Euros
What’s the process?
Step 1: Application
Fill in the full application form. Qualifying startups may be asked to attend an interview. Be one of the 25 selected startups by the committee to advance to the next step.
Step 2: Ignition
25 STARTUPS enroll in one month bootcamp consisting of 5 coaching sessions.
Be one of the 10 selected startups by the committee to advance to the next step.
Step 3: Plasma
10 STARTUPS will receive full accelerator package benefits at Innoventures HQ in Cairo. This includes mentorship, facilities, company registration and more.
Step 4: Nova
10 STARTUPS will get to pitch in front of potential investors, industry professionals and partners.
3 STARTUPS will be chosen by the committee to receive cash prizes!
- First Prize: 5,000 Euros
- Second Prize: 3,000 Euros
- Third Prize: 2,000 Euros
PLUS: 3 STARTUPS will receive seed funding of up to 100,000 EGP (or more) through Innoventures!
PLUS: All enrolled startups will have the chance to receive funding from other investors attending the Startup Showcase!
Are you eligible?
- Full time entrepreneur aged less than 35 years old
- Based in Egypt, and willing to join the program in Cairo
- Startup is less than 3 years in operations
Submit your application today! Applications close 15 July, 2016.
Innoventures LLC was launched in 2011 as an innovation platform to bring the wealth of original Egyptian ideas to market by providing a platform catering to today’s entrepreneurs in the region. The company caught the attention of the entrepreneurial industry and community when it partnered with Google to design and execute a firstofitskind program for Internet startups in Egypt. The program created widespread impact, and provided exposure to a vast network of mentors, investors and entrepreneurs.
About Work In Progress! Alliance:
The Work in Progress! Alliance is focused on unlocking the economic potential of young women and men in Egypt, Nigeria and Somalia. The project aims to enable them to generate sustainable and living incomes – by finding regular employment or starting enterprises. Alliance partners include Oxfam, VC4Africa and Butterfly Works.
VC4Africa is a platform for startup funding and dedicated to building game changing companies on the African continent and supporting the growth of Africa’s startup ecosystem. Together with Innoventures LLC, VC4Africa believes Startup Reactor will be a milepost in building the continent’s entrepreneurship community, expanding its international network.