Bootcamp on inclusive agribusiness practicesInclusive Business Entrepreneurs share their experience: learn from them!
|Application deadline||Oct 17|
|Program dates||Oct 24 - Nov 20, 2016|
|Organizer||Inclusive Business Accelerator Accelerator|
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Northern Africa
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Renewable energy, Water, sanitation and hygiene|
In this 4-week online bootcamp, participants of the 2SCALE programme take the stage to share their practical experience as Inclusive Business entrepreneurs, with a focus on agribusiness and gender best practices.
2SCALE is an agribusiness incubator aiming to improve rural livelihoods and Food and Nutrition security in Africa by accelerating inclusive business in agri-food industries. In this course, male and female entrepreneurs from Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Nigeria, Benin and Ghana will share their experience.
There are four main target groups:
- Entrepreneurs in developing countries who would like to expand or improve their business towards low-income communities
- Entrepreneurs in developing countries who want to create a level playing field for male and female entrepreneurs, and support women’s economic empowerment through their business;
- Staff of intermediary organisations working with local entrepreneurs, such as NGOs, business development services or investors;
- Students in business-related fields who would like to learn about inclusive business entrepreneurship.
The participants will tackle the following topics:
- Value proposition: Knowing your products and services
- Marketing at the BoP: Do’s and Don’ts
- Developing effective distribution and sales channels
- Managing an Inclusive Business: women’s entrepreneurship and inclusion
These topics will be addressed in 4 interrelated modules which participants can follow at their own convenience over a 4-week period. Each module consists of videos, background reading material, and an assignment. On the module level, there is room to interact with other course participants. Experts are also active on the forum and will provide feedback on assignments.
am call Tantoh Beyunti an entrepreneur base in Bamenda Cameroon and founder of CAMACFOU (Cameroon association to create and facilitate opportunities to the underprivileged) please I like to be part of this event can some one please give me details on how I can go about it ?
Hi Tantoh, you can register for the free bootcamp on this page: https://iba.ventures/bootcamp-on-inclusive-agribusiness-lessons-from-entrepreneurs/
- Sipasi Olalekan Ayodele posted an update on the Boot camp page Bootcamp on inclusive agribusiness practices.
I’ll like to be part of the process
You are very welcome, please register on this page: https://iba.ventures/bootcamp-on-inclusive-agribusiness-lessons-from-entrepreneurs/
- Thomas Ssemakula posted an update on the Boot camp page Bootcamp on inclusive agribusiness practices.
Great opportunity. I will sure Love to be apart of this.