|Application deadline||Aug 5|
|Program dates||Sep 1 - 6:00 - Dec 17 - 23:30|
|Organizer||IMPAQTO Innovation Hub|
Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
|Sectors 124||Sector agnostic|
Opens Call for the 5th generation of IMPAQTO Lab: Apply until August 1!
IMPAQTO Lab, the accelerator with the endorsement of Google for Startups, looks for the best impact startups in South America. Our program will provide training and mentoring to accelerate the growth of up to 20 social and environmental impact projects in the region.
- 100% virtual and open accelerator to South American
- From 2 to 3 sessions per week of training, connection and learning, facilitated by Google Experts and specialized facilitators from across the continent: Mexico, Colombia, USA, Argentina, Brazil and more!
- Workshops with unique materials designed by Google as Founders Lab and Design Sprint
- Support and personalized support from our network of +60 high-level mentors from Latin America, the USA, and Europe
- Visibility by multiple platforms to make your
- Access to a strong community of alumni (alumni) at the regional level
- Benefits with free or discounted services with partners such as Hubspot, Amazon Web Services, Google, IBM, and TrustLaw, enter other
Our intensive sequence develops for 15 weeks. At this time startups go through 4 stages of learning and applied work to scale their operations and increase their social impact:
IMPAQTO Lab is equity-free (we do not invest or take equity shares). It has a cost per startup of USD$ 1,500. This payment represents only a percentage of the actual cost of your participation in the program, so the remaining value is covered by IMPAQTO and our partners, including Google and Skoll Foundation.
Since the start of the program, we have accompanied 230 startups from 7 countries. These ventures together have billed more than 65 million dollars, raised more than 6 million dollars in investment, and generated 1,250 quality jobs. Its services and programs impact the lives of 2.4 million people in areas such as health, education, renewable energy, and technological innovation. We monitor and measure this social impact carefully by means of the assessment score for B.
If your company meets these requirements, we invite you to apply!