Program in collaboration with Social Commitment Citibanamex and the Impact Hub Mexico City, to promote and support the best social enterprises in the creative industries.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
All older people with residency in Mexico who have founded, co-founded or run a business within the functional creative industries can participate according to the following classification:
- /functional design: For example: furniture, decoration, toys, fashion, jewelry, architecture, etc.
- Creative services: For example: recreational, cultural, graphic and editorial design, and so on.
- Innovation and technologies: For example: technology platforms, production processes, new materials, craft techniques, etc.
All the products or services of the applicant companies must demonstrate a positive social impact either because of their production processes, the business model or the product or service itself.
WHAT CITIES ARE PARTICIPATING?
The Emerging Program will be launched at the national level, after the end of the call period, between August 1 and September 17, 2020 will take place 6 sessions called “Regional Bootcamps” remotely, which include:
- center: CDMX, EDOMEX, Morelos, Hidalgo, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Veracruz.
- NETHERLANDS: Guanajuato, Queritará taro, San Luis Potosária, and Zacatecas
- NORTE: Nuevo Lequern n, Sonora, Chihuahua, Durango, Tamaulipas, Coahuila, Baja California, and Baja California Sur.
- WEST: Jalisco, Michoacartin, Colima, Nayarit, Aguascalientes, Sinaloa. SOUTHEASTERN Chiapas, Guerrero, Tabasco.
- YUCATAN PENINSULA: Yucatacorn, Quintana Roo, Campeche.
*For all the postulant companies coming from the state of Oaxaca, a special call will be enabled in October 2020.
WHAT WILL BE EVALUATED?
All applicants will be subject to the evaluation and selection guidelines contained in the call.
- Negoci Model
- Social Impact
- Creative Industry
WHAT IS THE AWARD?
In the “Specialized Bootcamp” the three categories, you will have the opportunity to present your pitch the best projects remotely, to get a monetary support:
- $20,000 MXN
- $15,000 MXN
- $5,000 MXN
10 finalists will be selected by a jury of experts who will participate in the Final Emerging Experience which consists of 5 activities of activities in the City of Mexico, taking into account the safety measures and recommendations of the authorities regarding the health emergency in Móxico, where they will receive:
- Visibility and dissemination: in different allied networks of Citibanamex and Impact Hub.
- Full experience: One week in Mexico City, with all expenses covered, for mentorship, bonding and dissemination.
- Strengthening: They will receive specialized content to strengthen their businesses and develop their entrepreneurial skills.
- Link: During the different activities of the Final, there will be participation of incubators, media, investors, among others.
- Monetary support: Among the 10 selected finalists of EMERGING 2020, three cash prizes will be delivered from seed to lost fund to boost the growth of their companies. 1st. place: $100,000 MXN 2do. place: $75,000 MXN 3rd. place: $50,000 MXN