Impact Amplifier, with funding from the DOEN Foundation, is running a comprehensive investment readiness program that will position participating businesses for growth and to secure funding.
The programme offers successful participants the skills, knowledge, documentation and support required to secure investment for their businesses.
The Programme addresses:
- Constructing an Impact Case;
- Market access, sales and distribution;
- Strategic planning;
- Financial modelling and planning;
- Writing an Investment case to secure funding;
- Pitching to investors; and
- Connecting with partners in the business ecosystem, including multinational companies, NGOs and governments.
These subjects provide the needed skills and practical application for the participants to become investment ready.
Participants meet every two weeks where one of the eight programme modules is delivered. Post each module, over the next two weeks, the participants work on this aspect of the investment readiness process in preparation for the next meeting. Participants are also each assigned an individual mentor, which supports their work between the modules. This process allows for the participants to build the investment readiness strategy best suited for their business.
|Program dates||Mar 2 - Jul 1, 2016|
Clean technology, Construction, Renewable energy, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene