Female Entrepreneurs In Action – WebinarDiscussing inclusivity and celebrating Global Entrepreneurship Week
The term Female Entrepreneur has grown popular in the ecosystem lately, especially in MENA. But to reach inclusivity, it demands an open-minded discussion and constructive actions.
Join us in our upcoming webinar Female Entrepreneurs in Action; a part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week events in Egypt, where female entrepreneurs talk about their experience and success in shaping the ecosystem and social views of a Female-Led Business.
You can register for this free webinar and tune your calendar for the fireside chat which will include the following topics:
- Defining the entrepreneur.
- Challenges that face female entrepreneurs in MENA (Specially Egypt).
- Networking hardship and social-business relationships.
- How to achieve work-life-balance.
The session is moderated by Sherwet Ahmed | Program Coordinator – Oxfam
Taking the discussion forward with:
1. Nada Rady, Founder of OZY Adventures, a Travel Experience Startup (Startups of Alex Spring 2021 graduate).
2. Samaa Fawaz, Founder of Innova Kits, an innovative Learning Kits Startup (Startups of Alex Fall 2021 incubated).