Humans to Humans offers remote collaboration opportunities for entrepreneurs to accelerate your venture by working with students from the best 100 universities across North America and Europe.
We are currently accepting applications for our semester-long Forwarding Global-Tech Program!
Program Benefits for Entrepreneurs
- Collaborating with top-tier students from Princeton, Yale, Imperial, Bocconi, London School of Economics, Imperial, and many others.
- Gain visibility and traction in new markets.
- Exposure to potential investors.
- Benefit from mentors through our partnership with UN Migration x iDiaspora.
- Access to corporate benefits.
Successful applicants will be matched with two students across North America and Europe based on corresponding demands and skills.
Criteria and Process
Our Forwarding Global-Tech program welcomes ventures in all sectors, ranging from eco-friendly fashion, cosmetics, digital saving platform, to an agro-processing company, so long as there is an emphasis on technological innovation. Entrepreneurs’ ventures must be at a MVP (Minimum Viable Product) stage which is typically 2-3 year and possess a working knowledge of English.
Applicants selected for the second round will be contacted for interviews over Google Meets. The program is a 100% virtual program. Emails and video calls serve as the primary mode of communication.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we recommend you apply early.
Entrepreneurs must have:
- been working on their venture for a minimum of 2-3 years
- The entrepreneur’s venture needs to be in line with our social impact policy based on the UNDP’s Economic, Social and Governance (ESG) factors.
- A successfully tested a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- A company that is currently in a validating or scaling stage
- Submit Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) they wish to achieve throughout the program
- It is imperative that the applicant be the strategic decision-maker for the company (CEO or founder).
- Entrepreneurs must possess a working knowledge of English, French or Spanish. The program will be conducted primarily in English, however students who speak your preferred language can work with you in said language.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Lorena. She’d be more than happy to chat with you: email@example.com
|Program dates||Jan 10 - May 6, 2022|
|Organizer||Humans to Humans|
Africa, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South-eastern Asia, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
United States of America