- Get a unique URL with your company (http://vc4a.com/yourname);
- Customize the look by adding your own logo & header image;
- Add a description of your organization;
- Specify geographical and sector focus;
- Embed a video;
- Link to your website and social media;
- List your team members with existing VC4A account;
- Build a network of followers;
- Publish campaign pages for your programs and events to reach the VC4A community of entrepreneurs;
- Create a custom application form (this can also be embedded on your own website);
- Showcase ventures supported by adding them to your portfolio;
- Engage a wider community in conversation and dialogue.
At any time you retain administrator rights to your page(s) and are able to update/change/delete content as you wish.
For more info and step-by-step guidance to setting up the pages and all application tools, click here.