The Hello Tomorrow Challenge is a global startup competition for promising early-stage projects & startups using science & technology to solve the world’s issues. It offers equity-free funding, high-visibility and has a solid network of partners. To date, our 60 early-stage alums have raised over $90 million.
The Challenge consists of 10 tracks:
- DATA & AI
- ENERGY TRANSITION
- FOOD & AGRICULTURE
- INDUSTRY 4.0
- NEW MATERIALS
Top projects from around the world will have a chance to attend our yearly Hello Tomorrow Summit (3rd edition), on October 26th-27th in Paris.
- Compete for prizes of €15k (track prizes) to €100k (first prize),
- Get global media coverage
- Interact with sector-specific and invite-only investors (Index, Flagship, Y Combinator etc.), top industry executives (Google[x], NASA, Roche etc.), and fellow founders.
- Your activity is based on a new technology or an innovative application of an existing technology
- You have a proof of concept, a prototype, a scientific validation of your claim, or are in the process of producing one
- Your team is composed of two full-time-equivalents or more
- Your project is not part of a larger company
- You foresee an economically viable application on the market within 15 years
- Your project would have a wide impact on the industry you target, and on society or the environment in general
- Technological innovation: The project must develop a product/service based on a new technology or an innovative application of an existing technology
- Potential impact: The project must have the potential to make a substantial long-term impact on business and/or society
- Leadership and team: The team must exhibit visionary leadership with the capabilities to drive the project towards success
- Economic viability: The project should have well-formulated plans for developments and goals, and a sustainable business model
- Applications are free
- Applications are open until June 1st
June 1, 2017
|Program dates||Oct 26 - Oct 27, 2017|
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Africa, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, EdTech, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, HealthTech, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
amsterdam, United Kingdom
Ndubisi Arinze Eze CAMC, MRAeS, MSc posted an update on the Competition page 2017 HELLO TOMORROW CHALLENGE.
Excited we got selected for Hello Tomorrow Challenge 2017!!!