|Application deadline||Jun 1|
|Program dates||Aug 1 - 9:00 - Aug 31 - 17:00|
|Organizer||Global Startup EcosystemAccelerator|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) is pleased to announce the Her Future Career Accelerator – the world’s first digital personal branding career accelerator for women. The program is designed to engage, train, and prepare women for business disruption and digital careers. From personal branding strategy to remote career planning to mental resilience coaching- the program will be a historic experience with the aim of galvanizing the next generation of future female industry pioneers.
In a time of exponential change and disruption, the 2020 global pandemic has launched the world’s largest global real-time experiment centered around digital livelihood and remote work. Women have historically been marginalized across various industries and with tech quickly becoming a powerful equalizer, this program is designed to empower women with the training, resources, and network needed to accelerate their careers.
The 4-week program will include 4 content tracks which include the following:
- Personal Branding Strategy (How to build and monetize a personal brand in the digital age)
- Career Development Strategy (How to build a remote work digital career )
- Business Development Strategy (How to build a resilient remote business in the digital world)
- Mental Health and Resilience (How to prioritize balance, happiness and well being in a digital world)
- With the successful launch of the iconic Her Future Summit in March featuring 100 speakers, 3600 digital delegates and 4 million media impressions, the Global Startup Ecosystem returns with this 4-week program that will select women from around the world working in diverse careers to prepare them for the future.
Summit Program Date: March 31st, 2021
Deadline to Apply: June 1st, 2021
Program: August 1st-31st, 2021