Our current food system is at the heart of many of today’s biggest opportunities and challenges. It’s clear that we urgently need to accelerate wide-ranging solutions for how we produce, process, package, transport, consume, and dispose of our food.
The GROW Impact Accelerator, backed by AgFunder, drives this transformation by supercharging the growth of emerging foodtech and agtech startups tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability. Successful companies receive USD$100K investment from AgFunder and in-kind program benefits, including an accelerator program that refines your business model for global growth and plugs you into the AgFunder & GROW network.
- Sharpen your Growth Strategy through bespoke coaching, mentor support and customer validation.
- Scale aggressively by launching into new markets with customer acquisition, pilot project launches and resource matching.
- Raise Investmentto fuel your growth and deliver impact where most needed in the world.
What Should you Expect:
Supercharge your business growth in an accelerated period of time. GROW believes in holistic support to founders; business succeeds when founders have the commercial, technical, and professional support they need to thrive. The program is structured around thematic ‘streams’ for founders to create a personalized journey with a cohort mentality. GROW interrogates your value proposition and business model to ensure it is validated, customer-centric and scalable. The program will connect you with customers, suppliers, regulators, service providers, mentors, investors, and provide you with media exposure to help you GROW your business.
- A series of one-on-one virtual coaching with GROW’s innovation and entrepreneurship experts over the five months.
- Periodic check-ins with the AgFunder investment team including the integration of a framework for impact measurement and stakeholder communication.
- One-on-one mentor sessions with GROW’s global network of cross-industry partners, including international food & agriculture MNCs, brand design, marketing, sales, sustainability, finance and more.
- Group learning and insight sessions to deepen your understanding in agrifoodtech, entrepreneurship, fundraising, sustainability and impact.
- Networking and connections with other agrifoodtech entrepreneurs.
- Financial Support: USD$100K investment by the AgFunder GROW Impact Fund through a SAFE, to be converted at your next financing round (a program fee of USD$30K will be deducted from this amount)
- Product testing & development:Access to growth partners for product testing, development and scaling.
- Customer validation:Match with some of the world’s biggest agrifood MNCs to help with customer validation and feedback, deploying pilots projects, and securing new sales contracts
- Investment network:Curated introductions to AgFunder’s investment network of private and institutional investors from across the globe to help you raise your next funding round.
- Coaching & mentorship:Our experienced team of coaches & mentors offer startups a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts.
- Co-working space:Physical workspace in Singapore (or virtual office address, if overseas) through the duration of the program.
- Media exposure and publicity: Through the AgFunderNews platform with a global reach of 90,000+ subscribers, plus other PR, events and networking opportunities including a Demo Day at the conclusion of the program.
- Visa support: Opportunity to receive application support for SG EntrePass visa through GROW’s partnership with Enterprise Singapore.
GROW is on the hunt for companies operating in new frontiers of agtech and foodtech, tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability, including (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Advancing smallholder farmers.
- Alt-proteins and novel foods and ingredients.
- Supply chain rationalization.
- Climate smart agriculture and aquaculture.
- Circular economy.
- Food waste valorization.
- Personalized nutrition and health.
Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Micronesia
Agribusiness, Accounting services, Adtech, Agritech, Biofuels, Biomass, Business services, Clean technology, Fintech, Food production, Green transportation and electric motors, HealthTech, Hydropower, ICT, Internet, Internet of things (IoT), Renewable energy, Waste management and recycling, Wind power