The 25th Nigerian Economic Summit (NES25) startup pitch competition is now open for entries. The competition is organized by the Nigerian Economic Summit Group… read more
|Application deadline||Aug 11|
|Program dates||Aug 18 - 9:00 - Nov 14, 2019 - 18:00|
|Organizer||GreenHouse CapitalInvestment Fund|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry
The first of its kind in Nigeria, GreenHouse Lab is a three-month accelerator focused solely on early-stage, female-led or female focused technology start-ups across Africa, as well as African run start-ups domiciled overseas with products that are scalable in African markets.
Apply today for the opportunity to receive world class tech entrepreneurship training, a minimum of 100K USD and access to a global network of mentors and investors.
• Make sure you have a venture profile published on the VC4Africa platform with your most recent pitch deck attached.
• Apply for the program via the online application form
Demo and Investment Day
During the program, each startup will have the opportunity to meet with investors prior to Demo and Investment Day. At the conclusion of the program, each startup will pitch in front of an audience of key entrepreneurs, investors, corporates and institutions from the global tech ecosystem. GreenHouse Capital may offer a minimum of 100K USD investment to startups that qualify and meet key investment criteria during the program. This investment excludes other investments that may be made by other investors in our network.
Program Benefits Include:
- A global cross-industry investor, corporate partner, and mentorship network
- Access to products and resources from GreenHouse Capital partners, including Google Launchpad· An intensive curriculum delivered by Google mentors and industry experts
- The opportunity to work out of Vibranium Valley, Lagos, Nigeria’s premier tech hub
- Ecosystem engagement (through networking sessions and roadshows
- The potential to receive a minimum of 100K USD investment from GreenHouse Capital for startups that qualify and meet our investment readiness criteria (this excludes other offers that may come from our global network of investors).
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for the program:
- Must be an early-stage tech startup with at least one female member on their founding or leadership team
- Must have identified a critical need in Africa and is building an effective, sustainable and scalable solution
- Must have a team consisting of at least two members including one technical member
- Must have developed, at a minimum, a beta-product and be in the process of refining a go-to-market strategy, building out sales channels and generating revenue
- Must be extremely passionate about their chosen vertical and demonstrate the necessary commitment to building the company of their dreams.
The three-month accelerator begins in mid-August and ends in mid-November. Selected start-ups will be required to commit 2 employees to the program for up to 3 days a week in Lagos.