Generation Africa is a partnership initiative with a vision to strengthen the ecosystem for youth entrepreneurs in the agri-food sector across the continent. Founding partners are Econet, a global telecommunications, media, energy and technology group founded on the African continent, and Yara International, a global crop nutrition company, founded in Norway.
Generation Africa’s partners share a common five-year ambition to catalyse demonstrable increases in:
• Young Africans inspired to become agri-food entrepreneurs.
• Youth-led agri-food SMEs sustaining annual growth rates of over 20%.
• Venture capital invested in high-potential agri-food SMEs.
• Job creation along the entire value chain.
• Adoption of transformative innovations and technologies within the agri-food sector.
|Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|