|Application deadline||Apr 6|
|Program dates||Mar 24: 9:00 - 18:00|
|Targets||Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry
The Flutterwave International Women’s Day Grant will be awarded to women-led businesses in the following countries:
Conditions for eligibility for the grant
- The business must be a duly registered company from one of these countries:
- South Africa
- The grant is open to businesses with the above-named countries founded by individuals aged 21 years or over.
- Only one entry will be accepted per business. Multiple entries from the same business will be disqualified.
- The company must have been in existence for no more than three (3) years;
- Entrants have to be classified as small-medium businesses i.e. the business must have a minimum of 3 employees, and a maximum of 10 employees in their respective locations.
Details of the grant
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by Flutterwave and verified by the company. One business from each of these countries to receive a grant of $1000 per business.
Applications end on 23rd March, 2020 and winners will be announced two weeks after. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to apply for this grant.
More infos in our >> Terms and Conditions