Yalla Xtech is an acceleration program designed to prepare Arab tech startups for cross-border expansion, providing them with the know-how and confidence to scale beyond their home country.
The pilot accelerator will focus on mature Egyptian and Jordanian tech startups.
- Support entrepreneurs and the tech startup ecosystem to scale and grow beyond their own borders
- Emphasize the strength of regional exchange as a critical focus point of economic expansion and as a potent foundation of competitive advantage
- Promote cross-border inclusion and knowledge sharing
- Provide startups with the necessary tools, resources and network contacts to help them expand regionally
- Technology and tech-enabled startups
- Mature with an operation product / service, stable and growing revenue, customer base, developed operations and management team
- Must be ready to expand
- Must be based in Jordan or Egypt
The Goal of The program
Our main goal is to help you succeed in your expansion plans. During the one-month program, selected startups with be provided with mentorship, ecosystem support, legal and regulatory guidance, networking opportunities and other tools to help guide their cross-border expansion strategies.
If this sounds like something for you, register your interest and take your startup to the next level!