Ibero-American Federation of Young EntrepreneursCollaborating with the development of young entrepreneurs in Latin America.
What is FIJE?
The Ibero-American Federation of Young Entrepreneurs (FIJE) is a non-profit organization considered to be the largest representative body of young entrepreneurs in Latin America. It was founded in 2008 by representative entities of young entrepreneurs from 17 countries with the main objective of seeking economic development with environmental partner responsibility.
Congrega in its bases to more than 80,000 young entrepreneurs looking for business development through local and international entities and seeking dialogue with governments and international organizations.
In addition to the founding countries, FIJE was supported by the Ibero-American General Secretariat-SEGIB and the Ibero-American Youth Organization-OIJ in its creation.
Represent the national entities of young Latin American entrepreneurs and the interest of their associates, in the search for a favorable environment for the achievement of their objectives, taking into account the asymmetries and diversities that involve the specific actions.
To be the largest and most active entity of young entrepreneurs in Latin America, reaching all countries, respecting the different cultures and ways of undertaking.
The FIJE has three pillars that guide all of its projects: the training, the representativeness and networking. In this way, the entity has as objectives:
- The promotion of business vocations, the spirit of leadership and entrepreneurship;
- The representation and defense of the professional interests of its members;
- The provision of services as an organ of union and coordination among its members and the promotion of a spirit of solidarity;
- The generation of information, training, advice, research and improvement of its members, through studies and dissemination of topics of interest to its members;
- The promotion of initiatives that generate new businesses and jobs through projects developed by young entrepreneurs from all partner countries;
- Promoting the exchange of business and culture among its members, as well as commitment to ethics and social vision.