ScaleUp Lab is a unique Accelerator Programme aimed at providing targeted support to early-stage high-potential and growth-driven ventures within the growth sectors of the Nigerian economy namely; Agribusiness, Creatives, Health and Education.
Applications are now open for the Agribusiness Track.
Expected outcomes are:
- Increased capacity to scale and build sustainable Agribusinesses.
- Mentoring support provided by Nigerian entrepreneurs and expert Agribusiness professionals and Institutions.
- Access to the target market.
- Increased revenue and profitability potentials.
- Improved people and financial management practices.
- Access to specialized funding opportunities.
Applicant must be:
- A Nigerian citizen (male or female).
- Between ages 21 – 40 as at April 10th, 2020
- An entrepreneur operating in the agribusiness sector
- A CAC registered business in growth stage (only one participant per business will be accepted)
- Available to participate FULL-TIME in the one-week bootcamp in Lagos between (Monday, May 25, 2020 – Friday, May 29, 2020) and ALL other activities required throughout the duration of the program.
- Able to cover all personal, transportation or communication costs.
For more information on how to apply, visit: www.fatefoundation.org/scaleupagribusiness
Application Deadline is 11:59 pm WAT on Sunday, April 12th, 2020.
The ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme is by ScaleUp Lab, FATE Foundation and supported by African Capital Alliance (ACA) Foundation.