Most Innovative Companies Awards 2019Honouring those who are at the apex of innovation in this modern era
|Date||Mar 5, 2020: 9:00 - 21:00 •|
|Organizer||Fast CompanyCompetition Organizer|
|Location||Cape Town International Convention Centre 2, Cape Town, South Africa|
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Northern Africa
Artificial intelligence, Biotechnology and medical research, Clean technology, Computer games, Creative, media and entertainment, Fintech, Media production, Mobile, Retail, Transport and logistics, Virtual reality
As one of the most progressive business media brands in the world, Fast Company South Africa’s MIC Conference & Awards brings together some of the most interesting minds in the industry to discuss topics such as technological breakthroughs, innovation and digital transformation of the future.
With engaging discussions by industry leaders such as Jayshree Naidoo, Basha Pillay, Rory Moore and Reshaad Sha, the event is guaranteed to provide great insight into the world. Hosted on 1 March 2019 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre 2, the event will consist of a day of informative seminars and the opportunity to get a first-handlook at some of the latest technologies, solutions and support systems in the industry. Make sure not to miss this opportunity to meet some of the greatest movers and shakers in our industry, and engage with like-minded individuals.
- Meet captains of industry and key decision-makers
- Showcase the latest products and solutions driving our business environment
- Participate in networking opportunities and engaging discussions from top influential businessmen
- Capitalise on high-level exposure for your company through the exhibition as well as brand exposure through the event marketing material pre, during and post event
- Key sponsorship opportunities ensure that you brand benefits from exposure at the event through AV Loops and top tier branding
- Sponsors are given key speaking slots on the day
- Promotional video’s are done on the day of the exhibition and shared through the Fast Company network