EMRC works to foster sustainable economic development in Africa.
It convenes business forums, develops capacity building programmes and provides business development services to entrepreneurs, Financiers and governmental bodies, with a special attention to SMEs.
An international non-profit organisation established in Brussels in 1992, EMRC has assisted thousands of entrepreneurs to get investment, penetrate new markets and acquire new partners.
EMRC brings together the public and private sector in Africa to meet their peers and interested partners from around the globe: Entrepreneurs / Financiers / Government representatives / Development agencies / Financial institutions / Civil Society
Our 4 Objectives
- Connect African entrepreneurs with potential partners and investors
- Facilitate technology transfer to Africa
- Encourage knowledge sharing and strengthen capacity building
Promote a diversified economy in Africa
Our 4 Platforms
EMRC has developed different platforms to achieve its objectives. All of them offer a different combination of “learning” you can acquire, “connections” you can create and “development” opportunities.
- TRAININGS | Tailor-made financial, commercial and management programmes to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses and advance their work practices.
- TRADE MISSIONS | Exclusive field visits to companies working in the agriculture and food security sectors, using cutting-edge technology in the host country.
- FORUMS | 360° platform that includes sessions with international experts, B2B meetings between entrepreneurs and investors, trainings for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship awards.
- SUPPORT | Prefeasibility and feasibility studies / Business plans / Business development services for African entrepreneurs and for the public sector.
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Africa, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, EdTech, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, HealthTech, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
- Past Program
AFIF Entrepreneurship Award 2017
Africa Finance & Investment Forum 2017
- Past Event
Africa-Israel Agricultural Trade Mission
emrc TRADE missiondec01
- Past Event
AFIF 2017 – Africa Finance & Investment Forum
Entrepreneurship & Innovation 4 Growthfeb13