Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Northern Africa
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, EdTech, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, HealthTech, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
EMRC works to foster sustainable economic development in Africa.
It convenes business forums, develops capacity building programmes and provides business development services to entrepreneurs, Financiers and governmental bodies, with a special attention to SMEs.
Our 4 Objectives
- Connect African entrepreneurs with potential partners and investors
- Facilitate technology transfer to Africa
- Encourage knowledge sharing and strengthen capacity building
Promote a diversified economy in Africa
Our 4 Platforms
EMRC has developed different platforms to achieve its objectives. All of them offer a different combination of “learning” you can acquire, “connections” you can create and “development” opportunities.
- TRAININGS | Tailor-made financial, commercial and management programmes to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses and advance their work practices.
- TRADE MISSIONS | Exclusive field visits to companies working in the agriculture and food security sectors, using cutting-edge technology in the host country.
- FORUMS | 360° platform that includes sessions with international experts, B2B meetings between entrepreneurs and investors, trainings for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship awards.
- SUPPORT | Prefeasibility and feasibility studies / Business plans / Business development services for African entrepreneurs and for the public sector.